Class Information and Policies
* Class fees must be paid in full upon reserving your spot in a class.
* No refunds will be issued for a withdrawal made within 7 days of a class start time. Withdrawals made before the 7 day cut-off will receive a refund. Supplies already purchased are non-refundable.
* Some classes may have a minimum student requirement. In the event that a class is cancelled you will have the opportunity to apply the class fee to another class or receive a full refund of the class fee ONLY. Supplies purchased are non-refundable.
* If you are to receive a class refund or credit you have 60 DAYS to pick it up at the store. After 60 days you will no longer receive your refund.
* Classes cancelled due to weather will be rescheduled at a mutually convenient time. Classes missed due to a student absence will not be rescheduled or made up at a later time.
* Please do not “teach over” the teacher.
* Supply List - Most classes will have a supply list that you must bring for the first class. We will be happy to help you choose fabric and recommend supplies upon request.
* Some classes will require a specific pattern or book purchased at Homestead Quilting and Fabrics. PLEASE NOTE: It is a violation of copyright laws to copy a book or pattern for distribution unless it is free or part of a program pre-purchased by Homestead Quilting and Fabrics. (ie – mystery quilt club).
* Please turn off any cell phones or electronic devices. If you must take a call, please leave the classroom to do so.
* Classes are scheduled to provide adequate time to finish your projects. Please note that some preparation or homework may be necessary. We will work with every student to make sure they are comfortable working on a step for homework outside of class.
* Store and classroom are completely handicap accessible. There is a handicap accessible bathroom available for students. Please request a key at the desk as the bathroom is kept locked.
* Please clean up and leave your work area clean when your class is finished.